Art Challenge #4: Hope

November 18th, 2008 · 17 Comments

The Challenge:

Hope

Hope has many meanings to many people. See what the artists have created for their interpretations of “Hope”.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: Art Challenges ·

• 1 The Red Chair Artist // Jan 2, 2009 at 1:02 am

Excellent work. Outstanding artists! “I’ll be back!”
    Red

• 2 tashabud // Jan 24, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Hello,
    I like this format of presenting the different art challenges in one place. Even though I’ve seen all of them before individually, it’s nice to see them again displayed together like this.

Great works.
    Tasha

• 3 Reggie Greene/The Logistician // Jan 27, 2009 at 1:01 am

I can see right now, that this is going to get real interesting. I had viewed your challenges previously, but this format and alignment side by side aids one in appreciating them. Furthermore, apart from the horizontal comparative appreciation, you now have the vertical also. Yep, bound to get real interesting.

• 4 The Pub Wench // Jan 27, 2009 at 10:47 am

Hi Reg,
    Thanks.
    We’ve just begun, and will undoubtedy modify as we go. -But thus far the design is cohesive and funtions great. We’re happy with it.

• 5 Marian Fannon Christian // Jan 30, 2009 at 2:42 am

Dear Mike and Vikki, What a brilliant idea your site is! Thank you for contacting us…we will be taking up the challenge!
    Love, Marian and Anthony

• 6 The Pub Wench // Jan 30, 2009 at 11:12 am

Hi Marian and Anthony,
    Thank you so much for your comment. We’re so happy you joined us.. The challenges are a great conceptual exercise for artist and really fun to do.
    Anxious to see how you define as ‘Unrequited Love.”

• 7 MDE Art Blog // Jan 30, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Thanks Marian and Anthony! Glad to have you aboard and can’t wait to see your work! 🙂

• 8 Asil // Feb 5, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Wow! What a fun and unique concept. Thanks so much for summoning me. I definately want to play! 🙂
    -Lisa

• 9 The Host // Feb 5, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Welcome Asil. We really look forward to getting to know you.

• 10 jezlopz // Feb 7, 2009 at 2:09 am

i know to paint but i like to improve my skills in painting…,thank u..

• 11 jezlopz // Feb 7, 2009 at 2:10 am

i hope that u can teach…thank u..

• 12 The Host // Feb 7, 2009 at 11:26 am

Hi jezlopz – You’ve come to the right place.
    These are some of the best and brightest artist here and they will teach more than you ever imagined. . Go to Dante’s Pub and ask questions there. They’ll respond.

• 13 sonya meglaurel // Feb 10, 2009 at 12:55 pm

having just received this invitation and exploring do not want to rush into the February Challenge and just throw a piece up there for sake of making the deadline. Each of the previous works are profound and well represented. With the invite brings responsibility to give it my best from where am at in life now. Will humbly bow out this month and look forward to next month. Thank you very much for setting my foot on yet another path with this invitation. You discuss lending word to the art-this is what have been searching for all along. (see am need of it with attempt at that last mistype)

• 14 The Pub Wench // Feb 10, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Hi Sonya-
    We completely understand! Your going to love next month’s theme and we promise a full 30 days to do it.
    Welcome to The Artist Challenge sweet girl. We look forward to getting to know you.

• 15 MDE Art Blog // Feb 10, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Welcome sonya! Glad to hear you will be joining the challenges! Your artwork is beautiful. I really like the colors and flow of medium. 🙂

• 16 Lisa Lorenz // Feb 11, 2009 at 9:28 am

Thanks so much for inviting me. This is a wonderful Idea. Already sent in my submission for February. And added the site to my links. Great stuff guys! And great art work!, best wishes Lisa

• 17 The Pub Wench // Feb 11, 2009 at 10:49 am

Hi Lisa,
    You are most welcome and we’re so happy your here. We’ve had so much fun with these challenges and I’m sure you will also. And they will add new work to your own gallery. That’s a nice side treat, huh?