Candle Artist Jfay

Location: Houston, TX, USA
Title: Solar Eclipse Candle
Size: 4″ X 4″ Pillar Candle
Medium: Wax, Candle Dye, Acrylic Paint, Fragrance Oil
Website: http://www.studio3bonline.com/solareclipsecandle.htm

From the Artist:
Solar Eclipse Candle ~ A True Astrological Beauty. As the darkness moves in to eclipse the light of the sun, the sun’s rays still continue to gleam with an antiqued golden beauty. The Solar Eclipse Candle is scented in Amber Vanilla, a rich and intoxicating fragrance, with essences amber, patchouli, vanilla, and musk.

Tags: ·

• 1 Sonya Meglaurel // Apr 26, 2009 at 11:40 am

This is just too beautiful to burn! It already GLOWS.

• 2 Vikki // Apr 26, 2009 at 12:11 pm

I second Sonya. Nary a flame would touch this candle if it belonged to me!

BTW- I really hope you do the next challenge. Your photography is always mind blowing and the ACEO’s would be an excellent addition for marketing ads, (if you get my drift?) Especially that red candle you have on your site. I’m going to have that candle- if t’s not gone yet? That red candle has been driving me crazy since the moment I saw it. It need to live at my house!!!

• 3 Candle Artist Jfay // Apr 26, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Thank you much ladies! I really appreciate your very nice comments. And yes, the RED Candle is always available – I would be honored to make one just for you!! I think it would absolutely LOVE to live at your house!!

• 4 MDE Art Blog // Apr 27, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Hi Jfay,
    This is so cool! The idea of showing an eclipse is brilliant! And the fact that it’s in a sculptural candle medium puts it on a whole other level of sun art! I enjoy seeing your creative work in candles. 🙂

• 5 Marian Fannon Christian // Apr 28, 2009 at 2:15 am