Vikki North

Title: CBS Sun ’09
Size: 16″ x 20″
Medium: acrylic/ outstretched canvas
Link: http://www.theredchairgallery.com/

Tags: ·

• 1 Sonya Meglaurel // Apr 26, 2009 at 11:24 am

Just love the dimension of this one not to mention the COLOR and his personality absolutely Shines! By the way; the charge for this hardly covered the time spent, the reproduced image and postage. Could not have afforded the marketing value of this particular challenge. Its the talk of my facebook page at a time when things are very slow with the artwork; not to mention a more than casual interest article for the blog. Ya think was zealous in posting the announcement of the work—if am selected you won’t be able to hold me back!

Thank you both for the opportunity.

• 2 Vikki // Apr 26, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Hi Sonya,
    Thanks. Wasn’t the sun paintings are a lot fun to do? There like a big doodle! I just go at and see what happens.

And thank for your support Sonya. Michael and I truly want The Challenges to be something everyone can enjoy and participate in.- and even more important get something out of.

• 3 Candle Artist Jfay // Apr 26, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Oooohhhh Vikki — This is absolutely stunning!! I love the flowing rays that look like beautiful ribbons. I love the colors and how all of the ribbon colors are reflected upon the face of the sun. I truly thank you as well for everything you do and for all of your efforts on the artists’ behalf.

• 4 Sarah // Apr 26, 2009 at 3:32 pm

Vikki, wow, I am a big fan of ribbons and I think it is such a wonderful concept to use them as your sun’s rays. The face is very comforting…seems very wise to me 🙂

• 5 Marian Fannon Christian // Apr 28, 2009 at 2:13 am

Love this Vikki!

• 6 MDE Art Blog // Apr 28, 2009 at 9:09 pm

This is so outstanding Vikki! I would love to give that sun a hug. So cuddly, cozy, and soulful eyes.